This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Amazon. By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials from Skillshare. You may update or change your email preference by visiting your account on Skillshare.com.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence (which is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, and eighteen (18) in all other states) as of the date of entry AND who received the Survey via an email from Skillshare and who completed the survey. Employees of Skillshare and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Skillshare, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. The Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on the day you receive the accompanying survey (the “Survey”) via email from Skillshare and ends on or about 11:59:59 PM ET on the seventh (7th) day following the day you receive the Survey (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter:
- Online: Upon your completion and submission of the Survey during the Sweepstakes Period, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Survey recipient. Multiple entries will be void. Surveys not completed and submitted in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Survey instructions and/or the email from Skillshare are subject to disqualification, in the sole discretion of Skillshare.
- Write-in: On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number and date of birth and mail with proper postage to: 2022 Skillshare July 2022 Skillshare for Teams Survey Sweepstakes, 215 Park Avenue South, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10010. All write-in entries must be postmarked by July 25th, 2022 and received by August 1st, 2022. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard. Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
Regardless of the entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one entry per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the entrant are void. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the registered name and address on such entry. Any potential prize winner may be requested to provide Skillshare with proof that such person is the prize winner.
4. Drawing: A potential winner (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, to be held on or before the 30th day following conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Designation as the Winner is subject to the potential Winner’s proof of compliance with these Official Rules, continued compliance with these Official Rules, and approval by Skillshare. The decisions of Skillshare are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
Prizes: Ten (10) Winners will receive one (1) $25.00 Amazon gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card usage will apply. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Skillshare’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Skillshare to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Approximate retail value of prize is $25.00. Prizes will be delivered within 8 weeks of the conclusion of the sweepstakes. .
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Notification: Winners will be notified via email within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Skillshare shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Sweepstakes AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant Skillshare and each of its affiliates, licensees, promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and third party marketing entities a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unconditional, fully paid-up, and transferable license to use, edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, publish, exploit, and use the content of and elements embodied in the entry in commerce and in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or compensation to you. You waive and release Skillshare and Releasees from any and all claims that you may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or “droit moral” or unfair competition with respect to Skillshare exploitation of the entry without further notification or compensation to you of any kind, and agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Skillshare and Releasees, on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works thereof, infringes, or violates any of your rights therein.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the relationship between you and Sponsor is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to provide the entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entry, other than as set forth in these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, you understand and acknowledge that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, photographs, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by its own employees. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material that has or may come to Sponsor from other sources. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of your copyright in and to the submission.
8. Terms: Skillshare reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Skillshare has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Skillshare and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Who Won? For the name of the prize winner, available after the 30th day following conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, send an email with subject line: July 2022 Skillshare for Teams Survey Sweepstakes Winner to firstname.lastname@example.org.