When enabled, Background Audio allows you to continue to listen to classes while navigating the rest of the Skillshare app, or while using other apps.
Enabling Background Audio
- Log into your account on the Skillshare app.
- Begin watching a class and tap on the video to display the options.
- Tap on the ellipses (...) and tap Background Audio so the white knob is on the right-side.
- Tap Done.
If you want to navigate through the Skillshare app
- Switch out of the application > Your video should continue to play.
- Go back to the Skillshare app.
You should be able to navigate the rest of the Skillshare app with your video still playing.