As you grow your Skillshare channel, we encourage you to think about your long-term vision for teaching. Answering the following questions will help you narrow in on a brand for your channel:
- How would you describe your skill-set or approach?
- What topic areas have worked best so far?
- What does your student profile look like? Who is your target student/audience?
- How do you want students to feel when taking your classes?
- What are a few words you want your audience to associate with your content?
If you write 2-3 sentences based on the prompts above, you’ll have a guiding star as you write your profile and come up with topics for future classes.
Resources for building out your channel brand: