While logged into your account on the Skillshare app, you can post projects on your mobile device. At this time, you are not able to upload class projects directly from the app, you can still post projects through the Skillshare website (desktop or mobile).
We're working on having this feature available on the app though, so stay tuned for updates!
Posting a project while on the app
- On the Skillshare app, go to the "About" tab on the class you want to post a project for.
- Tap "Click here to access this class's project details and downloadable resources."
- You will be directed to the mobile web version of the Skillshare website.
- Log into your Skillshare account on the mobile web version.
- On the class, go to the "Projects & Resources" tab.
- Click "Create Project".
- Follow the prompts to upload your project.