If you are on an iOS device:
1) Go to your device Settings and tap on iTunes & App Store
2) There, tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then View Apple ID (you might need to sign in or use Touch ID)
3) Next, tap Subscriptions, find the subscription you want to cancel, then tap Cancel Subscription
If you have any trouble, please reach out directly to iTunes support.
If you are on an Android device:
1) Go to your Google Play Subscriptions list.
2) Find the subscription you want to cancel, then click Cancel Subscription
If you have any trouble, please reach out directly to Google Play support.
Please note that uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
Once you cancel your Skillshare Membership, your plan will be set to expire at the end of your current billing period.
If you signed up for Skillshare through our website, you can cancel your membership through the steps here.