Looking for more ways to market your class and grow your following? Our most successful teachers leverage many different tactics to get the word out about their classes. To get started, try doing at least 3 of the following:
- Share a student project on your social media channels, or celebrate when your class starts trending or reaches certain student milestones like 500 or 1,000 students.
- Post a free video lesson to Youtube. Optimize for search and discovery by including key search words in the video title.
- Think about the networks you belong to or have access to - online forums, mailing lists, Facebook groups, etc. - and send them an email or message about your class.
- Spread the word to your in-person communities. Follow these easy tips for offline marketing.
- Put your class referral link in your email signature.
- Share your class with your LinkedIn connections by exporting your contacts and sending a personalized email blast to all relevant connections.
- Have an Etsy shop? Follow these tips for cross-promoting on Etsy.