A class may be taken down and a teacher's account may be closed if our Integrity team uncovers evidence that is in violation of one or more of these rules, including:
- Misrepresentation of enrollments, reviews, minutes-watched, or referrals (i.e., purchasing or procuring disingenuous enrollments, referrals, or reviews on third party websites)
- Attempts to artificially inflate class ranking
- The characteristics of the teacher account overlap with the characteristics of student accounts enrolled in their class
- A party related to the teacher is posing as an independent, supportive party in class comments or elsewhere
- The teacher's account is found to exhibit behavior that's been associated to suspicious activity on Skillshare
- The teacher's account is associated to networks of users exhibiting suspicious activity (or known to have exhibited suspicious activity in the past)
- The teacher is presenting someone else’s work as their own
- Misrepresentation or failure to disclose relevant facts in teacher or class material
- The teacher is trading enrollments with other teachers on Skillshare, or enrolling in other Skillshare classes solely to market their own classes to that class’s students
- Classes may also be closed if they launch but, on closer inspection, do not fall within our Community Guidelines or Class Guidelines.
For more information, please visit our Terms of Service.