Classes on Skillshare are required to meet our minimum standards for educational quality. These standards include:
- Classes must include physical or digital demonstrations of techniques covered in the class performed or narrated by the teacher.
- Content must be produced by the teacher, rather than pulled from other sites or Google searches.
- Projects must include clear instructions and a unique assignment for students that will enable them to apply the lessons learned in class.
- All video lessons must be unique. Teachers are not allowed to post the same content more than once.
- Classes must provide students with sufficient information to adequately complete the class project.
- Classes must be honest and clearly presented. Classes can’t mislead people or misrepresent claims, make insubstantial claims or offer guarantees for students.
To review Skillshare's Community Guidelines, click here.