1. What is the payment structure for the Team Plan?
All team memberships are on an annual contract broken out by user. The cost differs per Skillshare for Teams plan. For teams of 2-19 users, our self serve plan is $99 per user per year. For teams of 20+ users, we ask that you contact email@example.com for more information.
2. Can I pay monthly for a Team Plan?
No, our team memberships are on an annual contract.
3. Do we offer bulk discounts?
Yes. We offer discounts for 50+ seat purchases. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss.
4. Do we work with nonprofits, libraries, and/or schools?
Yes! Skillshare for Teams caters to the above when looking for 20+ seats. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
5. Can I rotate seat assignments throughout my annual contract?
User access can be revoked only when a user leaves the organization. That user’s seat can then be re-assigned to a new employee. With the amount of courses on Skillshare (+25k), we want to ensure a hyper-personalized experience for each user to help surface & recommend relevant courses that are in-line with their learning interests and goals so our seats cannot be rotated.
6. Can I add seats through my contract?
Yes. You can add seats via the Admin Panel at any time throughout your contract. The cost of any additional seats are prorated to ensure fluidity of your annual contract.
7. Will we be refunded for any unused seats?