Captions will automatically appear at the bottom of each one of your video lessons when captions are toggled on. If you'd like to edit any captions in your Skillshare class, you can follow these steps:
- Head to your class and click on 'Edit Class' on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, scroll to locate the video lesson in which you'd like to edit your caption.
- Click on the speech bubble icon on that lesson (which should say 'Edit Captions' if you hover over the icon.)
- A window will expand to show all captions for this video lesson and their corresponding timestamps. Here you can edit any captions as needed.
- Once you've edited your captions, select 'Publish Changes' below the text field.
- If you'd like to edit captions in any other video lessons on your class, you can click on the speech bubble icon next to those lessons as well. You can also click on this icon after you 'Publish Changes' on a specific lesson, if you'd like to collapse the caption editor again.
- When you are done editing captions in your class, scroll to the top of the page and click on 'Save & Publish' to finalize your changes.