When you are ready to teach, starting a new class is easy! We sometimes refer to a new, unpublished class as a “class draft” because you can continually update your class on the platform and publish it to Skillshare whenever you like.
- From a desktop computer, navigate to www.skillshare.com/teach.
- Click the green Start a Class button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to Skillshare with your account credentials or create an account.
- If this is your first class, you’ll be prompted to choose a category for your class (you can change this later) and your primary goals for teaching on Skillshare.
- Click the blue Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Your new class draft will load in the browser with a default title, “My Class.” You can start uploading your class content now or return to it later — your draft will be saved to your account. To retrieve it, refer to our article Where can I find my class draft?.