Skillshare Help Center
Revenue & Payments
There are two main ways teachers earn income on Skillshare: through teaching classes and referral revenue. Read on to learn more about how earning revenue works on Skillshare and some frequently asked questions about payments.
- Earn From Your Teaching
- Earn From Your Referrals
- When and how do I receive payments from Skillshare?
- How do I edit my payout settings?
- Why didn’t I receive a payment this month?
- Where can I find information on my class performance and earnings?
- Where can I find my referral links?
- How do students pay for my class?
- Can I make my class available for free?
- Can I provide a discount on my class?
- Will minutes watched offline through the Skillshare app count towards my monthly payment?
- How are minutes watched calculated if a student watches my class lessons at different speeds?
- Why did my minutes watched decrease?
- Why do I need to fill out a W-8/W-9 form to receive payments?
- Will I be taxed on my Skillshare earnings?
- How can I get a copy of my 1099 or 1042-S for tax reporting purposes?
- Why am I being asked to provide a power of attorney form when registering for Tipalti?