On Skillshare, you can cancel at any time you want and renew your subscription if you decide to return. If you started your subscription or signed up for a free trial on our website, you'll need to visit www.skillshare.com from a desktop or mobile web browser to cancel your subscription.
The steps to cancel your subscription will vary based on your payment method.
Credit Card or PayPal
- Log in to your Skillshare account to access the account settings
- Select Payments from the left navigation menu
- Click Cancel Membership
- Follow through the cancellation steps
- After you cancel, you will have access to all of Skillshare's Premium content until your paid period ends
Google Play or iOS App Store
Skillshare is not able to cancel, refund, or manage subscriptions purchased through the iOS App Store or Google Play. If you subscribed to Skillshare from iOS or Android, please contact the app store directly with questions about billing, cancelations, or refunds.
- Cancel your subscription if subscribed via Google Play
- Cancel your subscription if subscribed via iOS App Store
After you cancel your subscription, your Skillshare account will be active for the remaining days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can return at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns before canceling your membership, please feel free to contact us.
Skillshare offers refunds for annual Premium membership payments if you contact us within seven days after the charge has been processed. We do not offer refunds on monthly membership payments. Additionally, we only allow one refund per customer.