If you have any questions or concerns before canceling your membership, please feel free to contact us.
Cancelling your Skillshare Premium Membership
If you started your subscription or signed up for a free trial on our website, you'll need to visit www.skillshare.com from a desktop or mobile web browser to cancel your subscription.
The steps to cancel your subscription will vary based on your payment method.
Credit Card or PayPal
- Log in to your account settings for your Skillshare account.
- Select Payments from the left navigation menu.
- Click Cancel Membership.
- Follow through the cancellation steps.
- After you cancel, you will have access to all of Skillshare's Premium content until your paid period ends.
Google Play or iOS App Store
Skillshare is not able to cancel, refund, or manage subscriptions purchased through the iOS App Store or Google Play. If you subscribed to Skillshare from iOS or Android, please contact the app store directly with questions about billing, cancelations, or refunds.
- Cancel your subscription if purchased via Google Play.
- Cancel your subscription if purchased via iOS App Store.
Skillshare offers refunds for annual Premium membership payments if you contact us within seven days after the charge has been processed. We do not offer refunds on monthly membership payments. Additionally, we only allow one refund per customer.