On Skillshare, you can cancel at any time you want and renew your membership if you decide to return. If you started your membership or signed up for a free trial on our website, you'll need to visit www.skillshare.com from a desktop or mobile web browser to cancel your membership.
The steps to cancel your membership will vary based on your payment method.
Credit Card, PayPal, Paytm, or UPI
- Log in to your Skillshare account to access the account settings
- Select Payments from the left navigation menu
- Click Cancel Membership
- Follow through the cancellation steps
- After you cancel, you will have access to all of Skillshare's content until your paid period ends
Google Play or iOS App Store
Skillshare is not able to cancel, refund, or manage memberships purchased through the iOS App Store or Google Play. If you subscribed to Skillshare from iOS or Android, please contact the app store directly with questions about billing, cancelations, or refunds.
- Cancel your membership if subscribed via Google Play
- Cancel your membership if subscribed via iOS App Store
After you cancel your membership, your Skillshare account will be active for the remaining days that you have already paid for and you’ll still be able to update your class projects and participate in class discussions. When your membership expires, you’ll lose access to your class videos and any downloadable material provided by teachers at the end of your current pay period, and your membership will not be renewed. You can return at any time.
Skillshare offers refunds for annual Skillshare memberships if you contact us within seven days after the charge has been processed. We do not offer refunds on monthly membership payments. Additionally, we only allow one refund per customer.