There are two ways to remove your account from Skillshare. You may either deactivate your account (reversible) or delete your account (permanent). The easiest way to disable your Skillshare account is to have the Skillshare Support team deactivate your account.
Deactivating your account will have the following effect:
- Login will be disabled
- Any content you’ve posted (e.g. profile, projects, comments) will be hidden from public view
- Any classes you’ve created will be hidden from public view (including associated student discussions and projects)
- Any active subscriptions you have (directly with Skillshare) will be canceled after the current paid period
To deactivate your account, please contact Skillshare Support. A member of our team will be in touch to confirm that your account has been deactivated. After deactivating, you may reactivate your account at any time by contacting Skillshare Support.
If you’d prefer to permanently delete your account and all account data, please contact Skillshare Support and request a deletion instead. Please note that this action is not reversible.
Deleting your account will do all of the things that deactivating your account does (see above), and the following data will also either be deleted or replaced with default values for your account:
- Profile and account information
- Comments and discussions
- Class videos and descriptions
- Class reviews
- Class projects, notes, and tutorials
If you would like to download your data before deleting it, please let our team know.
NOTE: If you purchased a subscription via iTunes, or Google Play, deactivating or deleting your account will not automatically end your subscription.
- To cancel an iTunes subscription, please reach out directly to iTunes support.
- To cancel a Google Play subscription, reach out directly to Google Play support.