There are two ways to remove your account information from Skillshare. You may either deactivate your account (reversible) or delete your account (permanent).
NOTE: If you subscribed via iTunes, or Google Play, deactivating or deleting your account will not automatically end your subscription.
- To cancel an iTunes subscription, please reach out directly to iTunes support.
- To cancel a Google Play subscription, reach out directly to Google Play support.
To deactivate your account, go to the Account page in your Account Settings. On the bottom, right-hand side, click the Deactivate Your Account link and follow the instructions.
Deactivating your account will have the following effect:
- Login will be disabled
- Any content you’ve posted (e.g. profile, projects, comments) will be hidden from public view
- Any classes you’ve created will be hidden from public view (including associated student discussions and projects)
- Any active subscriptions you have (directly with Skillshare) will be canceled after the current paid period
You may reactivate your account at any time by contacting Skillshare Support.
To permanently delete your account, please contact Skillshare Support. Deleting your account will do all of the things that deactivating your account does (see above), and the following data will also either be deleted or replaced with default values for your account:
- Profile and account information
- Comments and discussions
- Class videos and descriptions
- Class reviews
- Class projects, notes, and tutorials
Please note that this action is not reversible. If you would like to download your data before deleting it, please contact Skillshare Support.