When your account is deleted, your profile, projects, discussions, and all class progress are permanently removed. Deleting your account is an irreversible step. If you'd like to hide your information, you can make your profile private.
Making your Skillshare profile private
If you anticipate using Skillshare in the future, you can make your profile private. This will hide everything on your Skillshare profile page aside from your first name, last name, headline, your followers, and who you're following.
To make your Skillshare profile private:
- Log into your Skillshare account.
- Go to the Account Settings.
- On the bottom of the page, you'll see a privacy section with the option to make your profile private and/or remove your profile from search results.
Please note, if you remove your profile from search results, it can take some time for search engines to reflect this change.
Deleting your account
If you decide to delete your account, your profile information and the following data will be deleted for your account:
- Account information
- Comments and discussions
- Class progress
- Class videos and descriptions
- Class reviews
- Class projects, notes, and tutorials
To permanently delete your account, you'll need to contact Skillshare Support. This action is not reversible. If you would like to download your data before deleting it, let us know when you contact us.