If you receive an “Upload Error” when attempting to upload a video to your class draft, there are a few possible causes. We’ve put together these recommendations to help you troubleshoot:
- Make sure your video meets all our technical specifications. If you’re having trouble with bit rate, check out our exporting tips.
- Make sure your network connection is strong. A weak connection can have a major effect on uploading speed.
- If you’re attempting to upload too many videos at once, a system time-out may be occurring. Try uploading only 2-3 videos at once.
- Make sure your video is in the right file type - .mp4, .mov, .avi, or .flv.
- Try switching to a different web browser, preferably Google Chrome or Firefox.
If you’re still having trouble, reach out to us at [email protected], and we’ll help troubleshoot!