If you receive an “Upload Error” when attempting to upload a video, there are a few possible causes. We’ve put together these recommendations to help troubleshoot:
- Make sure your video matches our recommended export settings. You can review them in the article What settings should I use for recording and exporting my videos?.
- Make sure your network connection is strong. A weak connection can have a major effect on uploading speed.
- If you’re attempting to upload too many videos at once, a system time-out may be occurring. Try uploading only one video at a time.
- Make sure your video is in the right file type. While the platform accepts .mp4, .mov, and .avi files, we recommend .mp4 for the fastest upload speed without compromising quality.
- Try switching to a different web browser, preferably Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Try clearing your cache or cookies on your browser.
If you’re still having trouble, reach out to us at email@example.com, and we’ll help troubleshoot!