Video errors may be caused by a number of factors. We recommend trying the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure your Flash Player is enabled and up to date.
- Try a different browser (Google Chrome is most compatible with our website).
- Log out of Skillshare, quit your browser, and log back in.
- Disable any browser extensions, firewalls or antivirus programs.
- Check your firewall settings.
If you’re still having issues, shoot us an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to help troubleshoot. Please be sure to include your browser type, a screenshot of the video error, and a direct link to the class.