To attach additional downloadable files to your class to be used by your students, such as a project guide or a copy of your class slides, you'll need to add these as a Resource to your project description.
- If you're not already in the class, click Teach in the top navigation to go to the Teacher Hub. Under Start Creating a New Class, select View My Classes. On the next page, click Edit beside the class that you want to edit.
- Click Class Details in the side menu.
- Scroll down to the Project Description field.
- Click the Attach a File button.
- Select and upload your files from your computer.
- Click the Save & Publish button to confirm your changes.
Some things to keep in mind with resources:
- It’s best to stick to universal file types that anyone can open, such as PDF.
- The maximum size for a single resource is 104MB, and you can upload as many resources as you need to a class.
- Make sure you've given your resource a meaningful title (e.g., “Skillshare Class Worksheet” instead of “IMG_1234”).
- Avoid special characters such as “+” in your resource filename as these can sometimes corrupt your file and prevent it from being downloaded.