To attach additional downloadable files to your class to be used by your students, such as a project guide or a copy of your class slides, you'll need to add these as a Resource to your project description.
- If you're not already in the class that you want to add a resource to, from the Teach dropdown menu, click Classes You're Teaching. On the next page, select and open the class you want by clicking the Edit button beside it.
- In the Class Creator tool, select Class Details in the side menu.
- Scroll down to the Project Description field.
- Click the Attach a File button.
- Select and upload your files from your computer.
- Click the Save & Publish button to confirm your changes.
For Resources, it’s best to stick to universal file types that anyone can open, such as PDF. Make sure the file isn’t too large and the filename is updated to a meaningful title (e.g., “Skillshare Class Worksheet” instead of “IMG_1234”).