We know that as a teacher on Skillshare it’s important to have class data and activity at your fingertips. So, starting this month, all Skillshare teachers have access to the Teacher Hub, a one-stop shop to easily view and manage your class content, stats, and student engagement on Skillshare.
What is the Teacher Hub?
The Teacher Hub is a centralized place for you to quickly access all of the tools, data, and resources related to your teaching on Skillshare. We designed this page to enhance the teacher experience overall, but we’re excited to add new features over time to augment and optimize your success on Skillshare.
Right now, the Teacher Hub offers:
- Immediate access to the most common teacher tools you need to view and manage your classes, stats, and student engagement on Skillshare in a clear and intuitive layout.
- Quick links to resources to support you with your teaching, such as our teacher training class, Teach on Skillshare: Plan, Publish, and Promote an Engaging Class, and key Help Center articles.
- Quick links to the latest news and announcements for teachers.
- A customized experience depending on whether you are a brand-new teacher or already teaching on Skillshare.
How do I access the Teacher Hub?
As a teacher, you can access the Teacher Hub by clicking on Teach in the top navigation bar when logged in to your account on skillshare.com. Refer to our article How do I access the Teacher Hub? for specific instructions.
What are your future plans for the Teacher Hub?
This initial version of the Teacher Hub is a first step, but there’s more to come! We plan to add additional features to the Teacher Hub, including:
- A snapshot of your Teacher Stats dashboard for a daily summary of data across all your classes.
- Features to help you easily manage and respond to student discussions and project feedback across all of your classes.
- More specific data insights to help you optimize your teaching and business as a creator.
We’re thrilled to launch this first version of the Teacher Hub this month, and will share updates in the Teacher Newsletter as we add additional features and navigation improvements.
Got questions or feedback? Reach out to email@example.com — we’d love to hear from you.