1. What is the payment structure for Team plans?
All team plans are billed on an annual basis. To view our most up to date pricing click here.
2. Can I pay monthly for a Teams plan?
No. All Teams memberships are on an annual contract.
3. Do you offer bulk discounts?
At this time we don't offer bulk discounts, but you can reach out here to inquire about corporate gift cards.
4. Do you work with non-profits, libraries, and/or schools?
Please visit https://teams.skillshare.com/ and click on "Offerings" to learn more.
5. Can I switch out seat assignments during my annual contract?
User access can be revoked only when a user leaves your organization. That user’s seat can then be reassigned to a new employee. With the number of courses on Skillshare (35,000+), we want to ensure a hyper-personalized experience for each user to help surface and recommend relevant courses that are in line with their learning interests and goals so our seats cannot be rotated.
6. Can I add extra seats during my annual contract?
Yes. You can add seats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time throughout your contract. The cost of any additional seats is prorated to ensure fluidity on your annual contract.
7. Can I be refunded for any unused seats?
8. How do I renew my team membership?
All plans are set to automatically renew annually for your convenience. When it's time to renew we will charge the payment method on file for the Owner's account. Always keep your payment information up to date to ensure we charge the correct card and avoid billing failures.
If you'd like to disable auto-renew, you can do so by sending a request to your Customer Success Manager or via email@example.com. Once disabled, your Skillshare For Teams membership will expire on the next payment date.