Teacher Stats Dashboard
Your Teacher Stats dashboard shows information related to your Skillshare channel overall, including:
- The total number of earnings, students, minutes watched, and reviews across all of your classes.
- Your estimated earnings for the current month.
- Charts displaying minutes watched and the number of students over time across all of your classes.
- A month-by-month earnings breakdown since you started teaching on Skillshare.
- In the first half of a given month (the 1st through the 15th), the dashboard will display your upcoming estimated earnings to be paid on the 16th of the month for the previous month’s activity.
- In the second half of a given month (the 16th through the last day of the month), the dashboard will display your estimated month-to-date earnings based on the current month's activity.
Your Teacher Stats dashboard shows your pre-tax earnings from royalties and referrals. The payment you receive via Tipalti each month may look different than what you see on your Teacher Stats dashboard, depending on any tax withholdings. For more information on the potential taxes withheld from your monthly payments, head to Account Settings > Payments > Payment History. To learn more about tax withholding, review the article Will I be taxed on my Skillshare earnings?.
How to Access Your Teacher Stats Dashboard
Use the quicklink below or follow these steps:
- Click on the Teach dropdown menu near the top right of your screen.
- Select Your Teacher Stats.
How to View Stats on an Individual Class
- Navigate to the student or public-facing view of the class.
- Open the left toolbar by clicking on the gear button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click View Stats on the left side toolbar.
Skillshare uses Tipalti to send teacher payments. To view details on previous payments:
- Log in to your Skillshare account.
- Click your user profile image in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Payments in the side menu.
- Under Teacher Payments, click the Payment History tab.