Skillshare classes cover a wide variety of topics related to creativity, the arts, design, freelance, entrepreneurship, lifestyle, and productivity. There’s a lot of room for unique and specific skills and expression within these fields, but some topics are off-limits on Skillshare.
The topics listed below are prohibited on Skillshare. This list is non-exhaustive and may change from time-to-time. Teachers who create classes on prohibited topics risk having action taken on their accounts, including account deactivation.
The following class topics are not permitted on Skillshare:
- Classes focused on passive income business strategies, amassing fast followers, or promising financial outcomes
- Classes about dating, romance, or relationships
- Classes about teaching on other educational platforms
- Classes that show students how to resell existing products or services (such as drop-shipping or multi-level marketing)
- Classes about medical content or that are related to the medical field (e.g., holistic medicine, dieting, nutrition, weight management)
- Classes about mathematics, standardized testing, physical and life sciences (e.g., biology, chemistry) or classical engineering (e.g., biochemical, aerospace, mechanical, electrical engineering)
- Classes that focus on or consistently reference any of the following: religion, spirituality, politics
- Classes about fitness and/or exercise
- Classes that focus on pet care (e.g., grooming, training)
- Classes that focus on beauty regimens or cosmetology
If you have any questions about your class topic, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!