What does Skillshare cost?
Get started with a free trial - all you'll need is an email address. Join Skillshare for full access to over thousands of classes, along with other features like offline viewing, subtitles, transcripts, and more.
At the end of your free trial, the payment method you provided will be charged unless you cancel before that time.
How do I purchase a Skillshare membership?
Create a Skillshare account to enroll in a membership. When you enroll, you’ll have unlimited access to all Skillshare classes, additional features such as offline viewing, and your membership will support the work of teachers you love. You are able to cancel at any point in your membership.
How do I cancel my Skillshare membership?
You can cancel at any time you want and renew your membership if you decide to return. If you started your membership or signed up for a free trial on our website, you'll need to visit www.skillshare.com from a desktop or mobile web browser to cancel your membership.
The steps to cancel your membership will vary based on your payment method, see How do I cancel my Skillshare membership? for more information.
Can I get a refund for my Skillshare membership payment?
We follow the refund policy below:
- We only allow one refund per customer.
- We provide a refund on memberships charged after a 7-day free trial if you contact us within 7 days of the charge.
- We do not offer refunds on membership charges after a 14-day (or longer) free trial.
- We do not offer refunds on membership renewal charges.
- 30 days before an annual membership renews, we'll send a renewal reminder email to the email address on file. If you don’t want to renew your subscription, you can cancel your membership.