If you have entered your email address into the Reset Password page and you're not receiving an email, please follow the below troubleshooting steps:
- Check your spam folder for the password reset email, and make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked.
- Ensure that your Skillshare account wasn't initially created by logging in with another 3rd party service, such as Google, Facebook, or Apple sign in.
- To test this, please follow the steps at the bottom of the page.
- If the password reset email was sent to your spam box, please mark it as "Not Spam".
How to test if you initially created your account through a social login
The most common reason for users not receiving a password reset email is that they signed up via Google, Facebook, or Apple. You won't receive a reset password email if this is the case as an email address was never entered within our system.
To test to see if this is the cause of your error, please follow these steps:
- Log into any Google, Facebook or Apple accounts that you have.
- Go to the Skillshare log in page and click on each social icon that you are logged into.
- If you're able to sign into your Skillshare account, make note of the service that you used to sign up.