If you're watching classes through the Skillshare app, you can stream the lesson directly on another screen through Chromecast and AirPlay.
To use Chromecast or AirPlay with your Skillshare app
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Skillshare mobile app (available for iOS or Android).
- If Chromecast: Plug in your Chromecast device to the television you’d like it to cast to. Download the Google Home app and follow the step-by-step instructions to set up your Chromecast device.
- Open up the Skillshare app and click on a class you’d like to cast to your TV.
- Click on the casting icon on the upper right-hand corner of the video. You should see your Chromecast-connected device appear on the screen.
5. Select your preferred device. Your class should immediately begin playing on Chromecast-connect TV.
6. Use your app to pause, play, and fast-forward. You can also navigate to other pages in your Skillshare app, without interrupting your casting experience.
7. Ready to log off? Simply click the casting icon again and select the device you’d like to disconnect.