Insights is our in-app reporting tool to give Admins more insight into how their team uses Skillshare. You can check out the Insights section in the left-hand pane of your Team Administration hub, which can be found by selecting "My Team" in the navigation bar.
Insights displays an interactive onboarding funnel, available for all plan types. Only Admins and Owners can access this. The onboarding funnel shows you a high-level snapshot of license redemption and learning activity on the platform. The five (5) main sections of the onboarding funnel can be seen below:
- Total Seats: Number of seats that have been purchased under your account.
- Invitations Sent: Number of invitations that have been sent out.
- Members Joined: Number of team members that have accepted their invitation to join the team and have created their individual accounts.
- Active Members: Number of team members that have viewed content since account creation.
- Action Items: Invite team members and/or resend pending invitations directly from the Insights view.
This section provides an overview of how your team members are engaging with Skillshare over a given time period. You may select a variety of date ranges from the small dropdown located in this section to drill into the engagement subsections below:
- Classes Started refer to the number of classes that team members have engaged with.
- Classes Completed details the total number of classes completed by all team members.
- Minutes Watched details the total number of minutes watched by your team members for all classes.
You may drill into the Minutes Watched graph to view the trend of minutes watched by your team over a given time period of time. Hovering over a point in time will display the % change from the previous time period.
Additionally, you may want to get a better idea of what types of courses that your team is currently watching - For this, the Classes Watched table displays all courses that your team has engaged with, including a class-by-class breakdown of total number of members, total minutes watched, and completed classes.
Member Engagement Breakdown
If you prefer a spreadsheet format for viewing the data listed above, detailed team member activity can be viewed by downloading a CSV file.
We are currently working on bringing new insights and advanced reporting capabilities to life - stay tuned for more in upcoming releases.