Skillshare Help Center
To ensure a high-quality experience for our community, Skillshare maintains a set of guidelines that every class and teacher must meet in order to remain on the platform. Read on to learn what makes a quality class and what policies and processes we have in place to support the safety of everyone in our community.
- Class Quality Guidelines
- Class Content & Topic Restrictions
- Class Moderation
- Additional Rules on Teaching
- Adobe Trademark Guidelines for Classes on Adobe Products
- Intellectual Property Guidelines for Skillshare Teachers
- Language Accessibility Guidelines
- Skillshare Teacher Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability for In-Person Events
- Identity Verification
- Can I publish a class that is available for free off of Skillshare?
- What can I do if my Skillshare class is hosted on another site without my permission?